Fourth International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” will be held at the Lomonosov Moscow State University on 23-25 April 2015.
The Conference is being organized by the Moscow Pedagogical Academy of Preschool Education (MPADO), Lomonosov Moscow State University; with support of the Civic Chamber of Russia, Government of Moscow, Federal Institute for Development of Education, ‘Rossotrudnichestvo’, Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education, World Bank, Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Russia, Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations; with participation of the University of Gothenburg (Sweden).
International Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” is the largest international event in the field of early education held in Russia.
The main aims of the Conference are: bringing the topical issues and the prospects of future research in the field of early childhood care and education to international academic discussion, expansion of partnership and networking, promotion of ICT in early education, enabling Russian practitioners and researchers to learn about foreign experience and early education management.
Sweden will be the Guest of Honor country of the 2015 Conference. Roger Säljö, the Head of the Department of Education at the University of Gothenburg, is a member of the Conference Organizing Committee. Representatives of the University of Gothenburg will showcase the results of their latest research in the field of early education.
Rector of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, member of the Russian Academy of Sciences V.A. Sadovnichy, Rector of the Moscow Pedagogical Academy of Preschool Education N.E. Veraksa, Director of the Federal Institute for Development of Education A.G. Asmolov, representatives of the Swedish Embassy in Russia, Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, Government of Moscow, ‘Rossotrudnichestvo’ will take part in the Conference.
Confirmations of participation have been received from: L.N. Antonova (Federation Council of Russia), T.V. Volosovets (Institute for Psychological and Pedagogical Problems at the Russian Academy of Education), L.N. Dukhanina (Civic Chamber of Russia), T.S. Komarova (Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities), Y.P. Zinchenko (Lomonosov Moscow State University), V.A. Petrovsky (National Research University Higher School of Economics), I.M. Remorenko (Moscow State Pedagogical University), V.S. Sobkin (Institute for Sociology of Education at the Russian Academy of Education), T.G. Shmis (World Bank), E.G. Yudina (Moscow School of Social and Economic Science), A.I. Podolsky (Lomonosov Moscow State University), E.E. Kravtsova (Vygotsky Institute of Psychology at the Russian State University for the Humanities), O.A. Solomennikova (Academy of Public Administration), A.V. Khoroshilov (UNESCO Institute for IT in Education). Representatives of the Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency and the State Duma are considering their participation.
- Elly Singer - Associate Professor at the University Utrecht, University of Amsterdam, a Member of the Board of Trustees of the EECERA (Netherlands).
- Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson - Professor, President of World Organization for Early Childhood Education, UNESCO Chair in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development, Coordinator for Early Childhood Education, Department of Education, Communication and Learning University of Gothenburg (Gothenburg, Sweden).
- Jim Grieve - Assistant Deputy Minister, Early Learning Division Ministry of Education (Toronto, Canada).
- Nico Van Oudenhoven - PhD, Professor, International Child Development Initiatives (ICDI) (Leiden, Netherlands).
- Nikolay Veraksa - Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Rector of Moscow Pedagogical Academy of Preschool Education, Dean of Faculty of Psychology of Education, Russian State University for the Humanities (Moscow, Russia).
- Sonya Sheridan - PhD, Professor, Deputy Head of the Department of Education, Communication and Learning, Faculty of Education of University, Gothenburg (Gothenburg, Sweden).
- Yuri Zinchenko - Full Member of the Russian Academy of Education, Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology of Lomonosov Moscow State University, President of the Russian Psychological Society (Moscow, Russia).
II Specialized International Exhibition “Preschool Education Today” will be held in the framework of the Conference on 24-25 April. It will showcase the up-to-date facilities for preschool institutions, early education programs and teaching techniques, latest play and teaching equipment.
On 25 April, in the framework of the open education program “Preschool Education Today”, specialists and other participants will have the opportunity to attend lectures, workshops, master classes, presentations by the authors of early education programs, publishers of development literature for children, manufacturers of play and teaching equipment, prominent scholars and practitioners in early childhood care and education.
On 25 April, the awarding ceremony for the winners of the international contest “Information and Communication Technologies in Preschool Institution – 2014” will take place.
A press center will be set up to facilitate the work of mass media representatives.
We offer you to become an information partner of the Conference. More details on information partnership you can find in the attached file.
Working languages of the Conference: Russian, English (simultaneous interpretation).
For more information visit: www.ecceconference.com
Address: LomonosovBuilding, MoscowStateUniversity, 27 Lomonosov avenue, building 1.
Mass media accreditation and information partnership: pressa@eссeconference.com