Dr. Elly Singer was associate professor at the University Utrecht and University of Amsterdam. She studied the history of early childhood development and care: relationships between social policy, curriculum development and science. She is involved in studies of play curricula, young children’s social life in group settings, and professionalization. Dr. Singer was the project leader and co-author of the Dutch pedagogical framework of early childhood education of care, and the Dutch pedagogical framework on Diversity in day care groups of 0 – 13 year-olds. She is a member of the board of Trustees of the European Early Childhood Education Research Association. She and her coworkers widely published in peer reviewed international journal on play engagement, social learning, humor, language development, friendship and group dynamics, professional development.
Poster session (write to the ECCE Conference Directorate):
1. Social and communicative development
2. Cognitive development
3. Speech and language development
4. Creativity and aesthetics development
5. Physical development
6. Children in multicultural world
7. Children with special needs
8. Play activities for children: problems and approaches
9. ICT in preschool settings (in russian only)
10. Development-friendly object-space environment
11. Quality of preschool education: assessment and development
12. Training of preschool pedagogues.
13. Methodology, theory, psychological and pedagogical techniques for childhood development.
14. Role of reading in child development.
The open meeting between the Directorate, Organizing Committee and Program Committee for the Conference was held at the Civic Chamber of Russia.
The participants discussed the prospects of development of international cooperation in the framework of this forum.
Articles of the participants of the 3rd International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” was published in Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences – through ELSEVIER (www.elsevier.com) - which is also included in SCOPUS, the abstracting and indexing database.
First official meeting between the representatives of the University of Gothenburg (Sweden) and the Organizing Committee and the Directorate of the International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” took place in Moscow.
We invite you to join the Facebook page of the Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education”
Sweden will be the 2015 Conference’s Guest of Honor country.