Registration fee for remote participants is 75 euro (3000 rub).
The registration fee includes:
- publishing an abstract in the Conference Proceedings (the abstract should be submitted before 31 October 2013 and compiled properly);
- certificate of the participant of the International Conference;
- analytical materials of the Conference and speakers’ presentations.
If you are going submit your abstract to be published in the Conference Proceedings:
- submit your abstract to the Organizing Committee (please write your abstracts according to the guidelines);
- wait for the paper acceptance;
- after receiving the acceptance, each co-author that will attend to the conference will have to register.
Abstract should be submitted till 31 October 2013.
Abstracts will be published in CD with materials of the Conference. The CD will be presented to the participants of the Conference.