Attending the Conference
Registration fee for in-person participants is 300 euro (12000 rub).
The registration fee includes:
- attending plenary and academic sessions;
- presenting paper/poster (the abstract should be submitted before 31 October 2013 and compiled properly);
- visiting the exhibition-fair «Preschool education today»;
- meeting material (including souvenirs);
- certificate of the participant of the International Conference;
- publishing an abstract in the Conference Proceedings (the abstract should be submitted before 31 October 2013 and compiled properly);
- analytical materials of the Conference;
- speakers’ presentations;
- coffee break;
- wine reception;
- visiting of children’s educational institution;
- Moscow sightseeing tour.
If you are going to present a paper/poster:
- submit your abstract to the Organizing Committee (please write your abstracts according to the guidelines);
- wait for the paper acceptance;
- after receiving the acceptance, each co-author that will attend to the conference will have to register.
Abstract and materials for presentation should be submitted till 31 October 2013.
Duration of speech: 10 minutes.
Working languages: Russian, English.
Abstracts and presentations will be published in CD with materials of the Conference. The CD will be presented to the participants of the Conference.
The presentation panel will have the following dimensions: 120 cm/84 cm (A0): a poster of maximum 120 cm height and 84 cm width is recommended, with a vertical/portrait disposition.