About the Conference
3rd Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education»
The Third Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education» will be held during 21-23 November at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Moscow, Russia).
Official Languages: Russian, English. A simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
This year’s Guest of Honour Country: Germany.
Who are invited: teachers, psychologists, social workers, policy makers as well as other specialists and students, who are interested in early years education and care.
In 2013 the Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education» will be held for the third time. This Conference has already become one of the major events for the professionals working in this field.
Main aims of the Conference are: bringing the major issues of the early education and the prospects for further research in this field up for discussion, showcasing the latest studies in early education, enhancing collaboration and network cooperation, as well as the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in the field of early education.
- Over 800 participants and 100 speakers; extended, 3-day duration.
- Renowned speakers.
- Brings together specialists from all over the world.
- A chance to attend and learn about Russian kindergartens that implement the innovative educational programs.
- Social program with a big choice of activities.
- Plenary sessions;
- Academic sections;
- Poster sessions;
- International practices in early education: programs, monitoring, quality assessment.
- Quality assessment in preschool education.
- From preschool to school: problems of transition.
- Information and Communication Technologies in preschool and early education.
- Developmental teacher-child interaction.
- Review and comparison of modern preschool education techniques.
- Child development monitoring in preschool educational establishments.
- Children with special needs in kindergartens.
- Development-friendly environment of kindergarten.
- Health and healthcare technologies for preschool children.
- Neuropsychology of early childhood.
- Gifted child.
- Cognitive development of preschool children.
- Family upbringing and preschool education.
- Developmental education of young children.
- Child’s personality development.
- Child in the world of modern technology.
- Sociology of early childhood.
- Philosophy for children.
- Interpersonal relationship between preschool children.
- The role of play in preschool education system.
- Productive activities in the child’s development.
- Psychological support in preschool educational establishments.
- Child in multicultural environment, multilingualism.
The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
82, prospect Vernadskogo st, Moscow, Russia.
To participate, contact please
Tel.: +7 (499) 946-38-05 (ext.109)