Dear media representatives!
The Organizing committee is pleased to invite you to take part in the activities of the Third International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education”.
The format of the Conference, novelty and topicality of its agenda make it an interesting and significant event not only for preschool education specialists or state officials, but also for the general public (parents, tutors, community leaders).
At the conferences of 2011 and 2012 Russian participants showed particular interest towards academic research in preschool education abroad and its practical application. The forthcoming conference is expected to be visited by a far larger number of foreign guests.
The Conference will give media representatives the opportunities of:
- Visiting one of the biggest international forums on preschool education in Russia;
- Learning about academic research and practical experience in the field of preschool education abroad;
- Interviewing well-known Russian and foreign experts, representatives of professional and public associations, academic and research centers;
- Getting the answers for the questions of big social import;
- Being in the focus of discussion of topical issues of preschool education.
In order to facilitate the work of media representatives:
- journalists, along with participants, will be given portfolios with information kits and conference souvenirs;
- journalists will get the access to all activities in the frame of the Conference;
- coffee-breaks for media representatives will be organized.