About the Conference
The Second International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education»
On December, 6–7th, 2012 the Second Annual International Scientific Conference EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION will take place in the Public Chamber of Russia (Moscow, Miusskaya pl., 7/1).
The Conference is organized by Moscow Pedagogical Academy of Рreschool Education with the support of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation, The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education and with the participation of Institute of Psycho-Pedagogical Problems of Childhood under the Russian Academy of Education, Sholokhov Moscow State University for Humanities, The L.S.Vygotsky Psychology Institute of Russian State University for the Humanities, Research Institute of Preschool Education named after A.V.Zaporozhets, The Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences.
The Goals of the Conference are:analysis of modern tendencies in scientific-practical research of preschool education; discussion of problems and perspectives of preschool education; development of the cooperation between the authorities, the scientific society and the practitioners of preschool education.
Format of the conference:
- Plenary Meetings
- Scientific sections
- Educational seminars and workshops
- Modern tendencies in preschool education. International experience
- Health of pre-school children and healthcare technologies
- Inclusive and correctional education
- Neuropsychology of preschool children
- Gifted child
- The quality of preschool education
- The development of a preschool child
- Family and preschool education
- Education of preschool children
- Development of child’s personality
- Development of speech
- A child and modern technology
- Sociology of a preschool childhood
- Philosophy for children
- Interpersonal relations between children
- Importance of a game in preschool education
- Productive activities in the development of a child
- Diagnosis of pre-school children development
- Psychological care in preschool institutions
- A child in a multicultural environment, multilingualism
- ICT in preschool and primary education
Early childhood researchers, pedagogues, psychologists, practitioners, and other cultural workers are invited to participate.
To participate in the Conference:
1) Submit an application form on http://en.ecceconference.com untill November 1, 2012
3) Pay the organizational fee until November 1, 2012
Selected papers will be published in the Abstract Book of the Conference.
The working languages of the conferences are Russian and English.
Form of participation
Delegate (Speaker / Attending the conference)
Attending plenary meetings and scientific sections, publishing materials in the Abstract Book; dinners, coffee breaks
Publishing materials in the Abstract Book. Abstract Book will be send to the author.
All the Delegates to the International Conference will receive Certificates of attendance. Information on participants will be available on the Conference website.