The Fourth Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education» will be held during 23-25 April at the Lomonosov Moscow State University – MSU (Moscow, Russia). Main aims of the Conference are: bringing the major issues of the early education and the prospects for further research in this field up for discussion, showcasing the latest studies in early education, enhancing collaboration and network cooperation, as well as the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in the field of early education.
Official Languages: Russian, English. A simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
1. Social and communicative development
2. Cognitive development
3. Speech and language development
4. Creativity and aesthetics development
5. Physical development
6. Children in multicultural world
7. Children with special needs
8. Play activities for children: problems and approaches
9. ICT in preschool settings (in russian only)
10. Development-friendly object-space environment
11. Quality of preschool education: assessment and development
12. Training of preschool pedagogues.
13. Methodology, theory, psychological and pedagogical techniques for childhood development.
13. Role of reading in child development.
The Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education» is one of the major events for the professionals in this field.
This conference is a follow-up to the successful first ever World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) organized by UNESCO from 27 to 29 September 2010 in Moscow.
The Second International Exhibition-Fair “Preschool Education Today” will be held in the framework of the Fourth International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” in April 2015.
Sweden will be the 2015 Conference’s Guest of Honor country.
The conference fee for
|Conference Participant||Special Guest||75 €|
|200 €||300 €|
|Access to plenary and academic sessions||*||*|
|Online Translation of key sissions||*||*||*|
|Certificate of participation in the Conference||*||*||*|
|Presentations of speakers||*||*||*|
|Publication of an abstract in the Conference Proceedings||*||*||*|
|Special presents and souvenirs||*||*|
|Access to the «Preschool education today» exhibition-fair||*||*|
|Special present issue of MSU journal||*|
|Visiting of children’s educational institution (prior booking required)||*|
Articles of the participants of the 3rd International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” was published in Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences – through ELSEVIER (www.elsevier.com) - which is also included in SCOPUS, the abstracting and indexing database.